Welcome to the Authors' Cave
Halloween Blog Train!
1. Include a picture or video of yourself in a Halloween costume! We have a tight group of friends and actually call ourselves "The Village" because it takes a village people! Why not dress as the Village People for Halloween! I am the biker chic!
2. What is your favorite scary movie? Nightmare on Elm Street! My all time favorite villain was Freddy Krueger - yes it's probably Johnny Depp's fault because I couldn't get enough of him back then either! Here is the sad, sad good-bye to Glen!
3. What scene from a book or movie scared you more than any other? Michael Myers lurking the dark halls of the hospital to get to Jaime Lee Curtis in Halloween 2 has traumatized me my whole life! Glad I'll be facing my fears at Universal's Halloween Horror Nights this Halloween in the Michael Myers house!
4. If all of Stephen King's bad guys were after each other, who would win and why? The vamps from Salem's Lot are faster than any humans and can fly, so they would take out Cujo, Carrie, Jack Torrance, all the people left in The Stand, Andy DuFresne, etc.. but that little Charlie McGee, first of all appears harmless, so the others would not bother with her, but the vamps that did come for her, she'd torch in mid air! Firestarter was the first Stephen King novel I ever read and still my favorite - but I haven't read The Shining yet! One year later... I still haven't read The Shining yet! Ahhhhh!
5. Give a Treat! Glow in the dark drinks!
6. Provide an elevator pitch for one of your books! I wanted to know what happened to cause the 13 Districts and led to the Rebellion. Claudia Sheeplord and the Dark Days will change how you think about the Games!
AND NOW FOR YOUR TREAT!
These 11 brave souls from all over the world took on the challenge to join the Halloween Story Train!
Click to view their Premium Profiles!
They were given a beginning of a story and each writer passed the torch to the next train car (blog) to continue the story. We had no idea where it would go or how it would turn out, but it's a great story and you will never guess what happens next!
Follow the train to see how the story goes and to get to know some new authors!
I open my eyes and nothing changes. It's pitch black. I go to sit up and hit my head on something above me.
What? Where the...I put my hands up and they are stopped only inches from my face. Something is closing me in.
I swallow hard. Think. Think. What is the last thing I can remember?
p.s. If you enjoyed this post, please click the g+1 button below here or reshare so that others may enjoy it too. Authors' Cave celebrates Halloween for the commercial spirit and there is no relation with beliefs or non-beliefs about any pagan or other traditions.